If you have cold-colored eyes, such as gray or blue, then you should try this makeup designs. It is very elegant and flattering. Take a look at the steps down below and follow them one by one if you think that this design will look good on your eyes. I’m sure that you can handle this makeup all by yourself. Here we go:
- Start with nude lids. Prepare the lids with a primer in order to guarantee a long-lasting makeup decoration. Apply the primer all over the lids and a few seconds until it absorbs into the skin.
- Then, create the shadow. Apply dark silver color above the crease. Smudge it into a nice, oval shape.
- Then, fill in the lid with light silver shimmer all the way down to the lash line. Try not to go further the oval dark silver shape.
- Highlight the inner corner of the eye and the brow bone.
- Then, move to the bottom lid and apply some of the dark silver color that you used at the top lid.
- Extend the silver line at the bottom lid into a wing below the brow.
- Then, draw a thick, black cat-eye liner at the top lash line. Pull the wing so it will go alongside the bottom wing. This way you will create dovetail eyeliner.
- Then, shape your brows and fill them with the proper color.
- Stick fake eyelashes, the makeup design can handle them. Apply a little bit of mascara in order to merge the natural lashes with the fake ones.
- All done! Enjoy this look!
This makeup design allows only nude colored lips, don’t make a mistake by applying dark colors on your lips, and forget about the red lipstick!
If you enjoyed this tutorial, you should come back here more often to see more great designs and ideas for your look. See you soon!