Ponytails are something great. I know that as a woman. Because once you have a bad hair day, you just grab an elastic, out your locks into a ponytails and you are good to go. The same applies for those day where you just can’t deal with it. But that hair style might get too boring. So here is an idea, how to have it easy, but with a twist.
- Apply your favorite product that protects your hair and keeps it shiny.
- Section your hair into three parts: one on each side of the face and one main part in the back. Put the part on the back into a low ponytail. Secure with an elastic.
- Now gather the two front parts of the hair in the back of your head. If you need to use the help of a comb. Put them in another ponytail, that is right above the first one. Secure with an elastic, but a little bit looser.
- Now lift the ponytail you just made and with your fingers make a whole in it, right above the elastic (just as shown on picture 4).
- Use the ponytail to twist it around itself. As odd as that sounds just follow the pictures. This way you will create a beautiful effect.
- Do the same twist one more time with the same ponytail.
- Now back to the first ponytail. It is time to mix and match them two. Grab the tail and from the outside to the inside make its way trough the hole into the first ponytail.
- Now you will get the cool twisty effect here too. The two elastics you already used will be hidden under the hair. Grab a third one, preferably into your hair color and tie all of the hair under the twist into a big ponytail.
You are done! Enjoy!