Okay, let’s face it – there is nothing worst than broken nails. I hate it. First of all it hurts. Than it is not pretty at all. And add to that the fact that one broken nail can ruin your whole manicure at a point where your nails are finally long and beautiful.
I was at that state until I found out that there is a simple way to fix the problem. You can do it at home and it takes less than five minutes!
Here is how:
- Start out by using a file over the nail bed. This will smooth everything out and it will give you a good base, so that you can go on.
- Use some glue over the area where the breakage is. Don’t apply too much though. Wait for it to dry.
- When it is dry file again, so that everything is smooth.
- Now you need a tea bag. A dry one for that matter. I know it is strange, but honestly it works! So cut a piece from the tea bag as big enough as to cover the area where your nail is broken.
- Use some tweezers to apply that piece of a tea bag to your nail bed – right where you nail is broken.
- Apply some glue and let it dry.
- Once it is dry file again. Smooth over all of the edges and go over the nail bed too.
- When it is all smooth you should apply a second layer of glue. This will make your nail more stronger and you will never see that breakage again.
- When dry once again file until smoothness.
- Finish off with two coats of a top nail polish. This will give your nail the shine you need.