It is a well-known fact that the beauty of a human being depends a lot on the symmetry of his or her face and body. For instance, a woman can have smaller or larger body, but if it has symmetrical parts, it will appear beautiful. Or at least that’s what science told us. The same rule applies to the facial features. If they are symmetrical, it will be concluded that the face is beautiful. So, if you feel a little bit insecure about your beauty, check if there is some kind of misbalance with your facial features.
If you think that you lips are too small for the shape of your face, you should learn how to apply makeup designs that will make an illusion for bigger looking brows. Or, if the lips are a little bit out of shape, you can use this trick to make them look perfectly symmetrical. Take a look at the steps down below And I will show you how to apply lipstick in order to create the flawless lips shape. Here we go:
- The trick is about the geometry. You have to line some strokes on the lips in parallel at the both sides of the lips – left and right, and bottom and top. But before that, prepare the lips by softening them with petroleum jelly and then exfoliate them with a lip scrub. You can use a homemade scrub with honey and crystal white sugar.
- Then, the lining may begin. First, line an X below the cupid’s bow.
- Then, draw two lines from the triangles of the cupid’s bow all the way down to the bottom lip as well.
- Trace the borders of the lips. First the left and right sides of the top lip, then, the border of the bottom lip.
- Fill in the shape with a solid color.
- All done! Enjoy the flawless shape of your lips.