The secret to always looking your best is to know how to accent your best features. Starting from your eyes, you should follow the proper tricks and use the correct makeup tools to enhance the richness and complexity of your eye colour. This tutorial will explain how to apply makeup to your own advantage! You’ll definitely love this fancy eye makeup and it will become part of your overall signature look. All you need for this tutorial is brown eyeshadow, gold glitter, black eye pencil and long-lasting mascara. The instructions below are simple and straightforward, so let’s see what you need to do.
- Apply dark brown eyeshadow across your entire lid from the lash line to just above the crease. Sweep the brush back and forth several times to blend and to soften any harsh lines. If you want to achieve more glamorous look, you can add some glitter over the shadow. Do not forget to lightly blend the glitter and the brown shadow together. To do this properly, use a fluffy brush to smudge any harsh edges and lines in circular movements.
- Apply the bronze or gold glitter eyeshadow on your lower lash line as well as the outer corner of your eyes for a more dramatic look.
- Use a black pencil to apply a thick line on your lower lash line. For best results, try using waterproof eye pencil.
- Apply the black pencil on your upper lash line as well. Once you have extended the liner, gently connect the upper line with the corner of your lower lash line. This should create a cat eye effect. Touch up any mistakes that you may have created using a Q-tip or a cotton swab.
- Finish off the look with 2 or 3 coats of your favorite thickening black mascara. Again, it is better if you use waterproof, long-lasting mascara to intensify the natural richness of your brown eyes.
Even though this tutorial has presented brown eye makeup, you can always mix other flattering colours which will highlight your brown eyes. Some of the most appropriate shades include green, purple, cobalt blue and peach.