Every makeup can become boring if you apply it every day. The daily makeup designs become boring, because you get used to them easily and if you don’t apply something in addition to boost it up, you will keep feel bored with your makeup. Today we will talk about the small details that can make your regular makeup interesting and adorable. Take a look at the steps down below and repeat them one by one if you think that this design will look good on you. Here we go:
- As usual, you have to prepare the lids first with a primer. It is forbidden to start the application of the colors if the primer isn’t applied on the lids. The main job of the primer is to create a long lasting effect of the makeup, by preventing smudging and fading, caused by the skin oils, produced by the lids. The primer absorbs those oils before they can ruin the makeup.
- Then, apply the regular makeup design – a base, an eyeliner and even mascara. But when you reach the bottom waterline, stop there because that’s the place which will be enhanced with something different that will work as a makeup booster.
- Take a light blue pencil, or light green pencil, just pick a color that will match your outfit, but it has to be light and pastel, and apply it on the bottom waterline. If the rim is wet because of the eye moistures, you can pat it dry with a cotton swab. Then, the color will be applied easier.
- Then, finish the makeup with the needed details, for instance: brow color, mascara, concealer, more eyeliner, etc.
- Also, don’t forget to apply color on the lips too. I recommend you to apply soft pink color to match the blue color of the bottom waterline.
- All done! Enjoy this look and come back for more great ideas and designs. See you soon!